We have purchased 100 domain multireseller windows package.We are facing issues since we purchased package.

Initially we could not host new site from the cp when we try it we got error each time tech team says it is due to over usage at last after 2-3 months they found their mistakes. Again we are facing the same issue. From last one month we are generating tickets. Every day we call tech team , billing team, we raise tech tickets as well as complaint tickets.

We have asked for refund of our payment as the company failed to provide what they have committed. The company never processed our refund.

They never provided better solution.Even the tech team always says their is no issue but they never close a ticket or reply to it.

Review about: Manashosting Web Hosting.

Had an Experience with Manashosting?

Comments

I just want to share my experience which I had with Manashosting for hosting services.I known people don’t have enough time to write good reviews for a company because they use to write reviews only when they are not satisfied with the services of a company but I am writing this review for Manashosting for their best services.

I have hosted my few sites with manashosting

I am really much impressed with the services & support they provide .i will recommend all the readers to go to Manashosting for any kind of hosting or domain registration needs.

My experience with HostMetro has been very good so far.I've been with them for almost a year and they've been very supportive.

I was reading other reviews about them and they're almost all positive, which is reassuring because i'm glad that majority of their customers are as happy as I am.Good job HostMetro :) :) :grin